Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Green With Envy...

While blog searching today, I realized how much my blogging skills need improving. There are so many amazing stories I read on here everyday and I wish that my life were somewhat more eventful. The common thread I see in each interesting blog is that the best stories are about children. Kids do so many hilarious things. Maybe in a few years my blog will improve when I have a couple fun kids to write about.
On a second note, I also noticed that I am not any good at the internet hairstyle game either. I tried on several styles because I have seriously been considering going from my black locks to blonde. It has been quite a while since my hair has been light. All the styles I wanted were blonde and long with curls. I did do one digital style that was with dark hair and sad to say it looked much better than the blonde. But it's just a digital image so I won't base my decision on that alone. I'm leaving my hair up to the person who knows best, my boss Natalie! It will be her job to decide what we should do with it. I'm very excited for a change, even though my hair style now has been probably the easiest I have had so far and I have actually been able to fix it. I'll post a picture as soon as I get some color in it. It will take me quite a while to get all the way blonde, so it will be a lengthy process.

No comments: