Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I finally figured it out!


It's only been like 6 months since I got my sprint mogul phone and tonight was the first time I actually figured out it's uses besides just making calls and texting. I finally took the mogul box, equipped with cords and CD out of the backseat of my car, and synced it with my computer. I can now exchange pictures and ring tones back and forth between my phone and computer. I am sooooo excited about it. I am not very good with electronics and I was finally able to figure it out all by myself. I feel so enlightened now. The only ring tones I had on my phone were the ones that were sent to me, but now I can put any songs straight from my lap top right to my phone. Now the only thing left to figure out is how to send picture texts to other people. This discovery makes me feel so great!

No comments: