Sunday, March 9, 2008

Nice Stache!!!

Here's the Birthday girl looking beautiful as ever!


I LOVE THEME PARTIES!!! This weekend was Lisa's 22nd Birthday party and it was such a blast. It was a mustache party! Who besides someone as awsome as Lisa could come up with a theme like that! I love her free spirit. She is such a fun person! Here's most of the crew showing off
their mustaches!




This by far might be
the funniest guy I have
ever met! This is Lisa's
friend John! OMG! I
don't think I have
laughed so hard in a
long time!!!








Here are the Kadiza girls looking HOT with their mustaches!
As you can tell, we got pretty creative with our mustache hair! That's what
we do! You know if we can make a mustache look good, just
think what we could do to your hair!

Joseph even dressed up for the occasion with a little persuasion of course. I'm not ahuge fan of REAL facial hair becuase it always hurts when you get a kiss, but I don't
think he looks too bad with a "biker" mustache! I don't think he would like me with a
"stache" though! We had an amazing time! Thanks Lisa!
















So in honor of Lisa's Birthday, I had to make an appropriatly themed cake. This is the Lisa Glenn special equipped with mustache and all. Every single body part on the cake was made from candy, so the whole thing was edible. I used everything from black licorice (which I hate) for eyebrows, gum balls for eyes, and wax lips! I have become the slef-proclaimed cake decorator for all the birthdays and special events at the salon. I absolutly love it! So if you have a birthday coming up, just let me know and I would LOVE to make you a cake! HA

All in all, we had an AMAZING time and such a blast. Thank you to Lisa, and her
"roomates" Big Vick and Mikey for always being such amazing hosts! Can't wait for
more hot wings and pickle-O's. Stay tuned for more themed parties. Next on the
agenda we have "Tall-Tee and 40's" party and "Cinco De Mayo." We are having our
first co-ed "game night" Monday night and I can't wait!


No comments: