Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Here's everyone in their awesome costumes. Nick and Natalie as Alice and the Mad Hatter, Joe and I as The Birds and Bees, Jess as a Dallas Cowboy football player, Kim the witch, Lisa as a twirler, and Aaron and Lindsey as themselves.
Here's my favorite picture of my sweet husband dressed like a chicken. I love his smile!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Maybe we will have little pug babies someday!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Change # 2: I finally have the long hair I have wanted for so long. Jessica put some semi-permanent extensions in my hair and I am loving them. They stay in for several months and you can wash and style your hair with them in. They have been a lot of fun so far. It will at least cure my hair boredom for now.Change # 3: Still in progress... I have decided to try super hard to lose weight for the summer and to work out a lot more. I have really enjoyed bike riding lately and do that a lot when I don't want to be indoors or go to the gym. I have been on this program for 2 weeks and have only lost 4.4 lbs so far, but so far so good. My goal is 20-25 lbs (I think.) Wish me Luck!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Goodbye dirt blowing, windy Lubbock.... Hello peaceful, wonderful Ruidoso!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
1. He helps me do dished, laundry, and clean the house.
2. He is a great DOG Dad!
3. He let me paint our living room purple and lets me decorate however I want.
4. He even help me paint the purple.
5. Joseph is such a great achiever. He opened his own business at 20 and owned 2 houses by the time he was 21.
6. My hubby always takes care of me.
7. We love all the same shows and he always lets me choose what to watch.
8. Joseph always does things for me, around the house, or out and about.
9. He loves me unconditionally.
10. I love that Joseph always thinks about our future and has HUGE dreams. No goal is ever too far out of reach for him!
I am so lucky to have found my soul mate and to be able to marry my best friend. Thank you so much for what you do for me and for always loving me! I love you Joseph!
Monday, March 2, 2009
After the gifts were opened, we played some really fun (and funny) games. It was so great. At 10:30 PM a limo arrived to pick us up for a night on the town. We went to Klusoz for about half an hour, then on to my new FAVORITE place... Club Heaven. It is just way to entertaining there. Everyone is so nice and I just love it. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it as well. We all agreed we can't wait to go back. We ended the night at Daquari Lounge and headed back home about 2:30. It was a blast. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me! Here are some pictures from the night!