A chance to see how well you really know your spouse. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your spouse to see how right you really are.
1. Your spouse is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Any car show, or The Hills (yes seriously)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on the salad? French, extra french, or ceaser
3. What's one food your spouse doesn't like? Banannas
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does your spouse order? Bud Light on tap, but always asks if it's ice cold first, and fajitas almost no matter where we are
5. Where did he go to school? Monterey High School
6. What size shoe does he/she wear? 10 shoe or 9 boot
7. If he/she was to collect anything, what would it be? Cars definently, old and new
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? ham and cheese, extra cheese with mustard and mayo
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? cheeseburgers
10. What is his favorite cereal? cocoa pebbles
11. What would he never wear? Nice Sweaters
12. What is his favorite sports team? Texas Tech Football
13. Who is his best friend? Me and his brother, his mom is pretty far up there too!
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Always have a project, never sit still
15. What is his heritage? This is the only question I'm not sure of
16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate with chocolate icing
17. Did he play sports in high school? NO
18. What could he spend hours doing? He could spend hours on e-bay, watching a TV car auction, or clothes shopping
19. What is one unique talent he has? He can fix things on a car
20. Does he prefer to drive an automatic or stick shift? Automatic
21. Given a free trip anywhere in the world, where would he choose to go? any beach
22. If you spend a lot of money on a special gift for him, he would like? Really expensive watch or a blinged out mafia style pinky ring, ewww!
23. Is he near-sighted, far-sighted, or neither? not sure, just know he needs glasses for all of it
24. If he had to choose a different occupation, what would it be? Own a bunch of rent houses, he only wants to be his own boss
25. What is most attractive about him to you? He spoils me rotten, and never sees the flaws in me that I see
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
After seeing Shally's post about the awesome Valentine's idea, I just knew I wanted to use the idea. I decided for our wedding, we would do something similar to set on our "candy bar" table at the wedding. I used our engagement picture and had a phrase and thank you note on them. I have only put together about 75 so far, so I have about 125 to go. I love the idea. Thank you so much Shally for posting about it!
Joseph had a really nice evening planned for us on Valentine's Day. I went to his house after work, and he had left me a note on the front door. I was supposed to go in and relax while he finished dinner. He cooked me steak, potatoes, green beans, and bread. He had the table set up so pretty. Dinner tasted great. He had sent me a edible boquet of chocolate covered strawberries to work so we had those for dessert.
After dinner he had set out a nice pallett to watch a romantic movie. The movie was so great, until half way through it turn completly sad and I cried for half an hour.
Joseph worked really hard on the surprise and he did really good! I am so lucky to have him!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Do you remember the episode of "Seinfeld" where George Castanza purchases the cheap, toxic glue envelopes for his fiance to mail out their wedding invitations in? That was the funny thought that came to my mind this afternoon while I was stuffing and sealing my wedding invitations. No I don't think that I will get sick and die from licking all those envelopes, but this is such a lengthy process. Just thought I would share me funny thought for the day.