Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Joseph had a really nice evening planned for us on Valentine's Day. I went to his house after work, and he had left me a note on the front door. I was supposed to go in and relax while he finished dinner. He cooked me steak, potatoes, green beans, and bread. He had the table set up so pretty. Dinner tasted great. He had sent me a edible boquet of chocolate covered strawberries to work so we had those for dessert.


After dinner he had set out a nice pallett to watch a romantic movie. The movie was so great, until half way through it turn completly sad and I cried for half an hour.


"Nights in Rodanthe" is a great movie if you are ready for a big cry fest. It was probably the most sad movie I have seen in a long time.





Joseph worked really hard on the surprise and he did really good! I am so lucky to have him!

No comments: