Monday, March 2, 2009

My Bachelorette Party!

WOW! What a fun night! It kicked off around 7 PM at my sister's house. There were lots of fun people there. We had lots of good food, a great cake, chocolate fountain, and good drinks. They threw me a lingerie shower and I got so many wonderful things. My hostesses gave me a Tiffany's bracelet with my new "married" initials on it HKH and I absolutly LOVE it! They know me so well and knew I wanted one. I loved all my gifts, I am so lucky to have such great friends and family.

After the gifts were opened, we played some really fun (and funny) games. It was so great. At 10:30 PM a limo arrived to pick us up for a night on the town. We went to Klusoz for about half an hour, then on to my new FAVORITE place... Club Heaven. It is just way to entertaining there. Everyone is so nice and I just love it. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it as well. We all agreed we can't wait to go back. We ended the night at Daquari Lounge and headed back home about 2:30. It was a blast. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me! Here are some pictures from the night!














No comments: