Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Day I Married My Best Friend

Posted by Picasa
March 7, 2009.... The best day of my life. I was lucky enough on that day to join my best friend in marriage. The day was perfect. No stress, no disasters, just a little wind but that couldn't be enough to ruin my perfect day. The wedding was at 7:00 PM at Green Lawn Church of Christ with the reception right after at the Reese Center. It was so special and contrary to what everyone said, I didn't feel one bit of nervousness. I was excited and eager the whole time. Joseph on the other hand couldn't hide his nerves. On my walk down the isle he faked a yawn to conceal his tears. And yes I did win the bet that he would cry. It was so sweet. Luckily no one saw his yawn but me. Another of my favorite memories was after our kiss, he wiped his lips with his hand, yes in front of the whole audience. Laughter erupted, I was a little embarrased, but no big deal. After we walked out to the hallway after the ceremony, I witnessed a very precious moment. Although he would kill me if he saw this, I have to write it anyway. My dad was crying and it touched my heart. It made me tear up. The whole wedding was a success.
More pictures to come soon, and I will be posting about the reception whenever I get the pictures in!