Monday, March 3, 2008

We Did It!


Today was a very exciting day for Jospeh and I! We just closed on a brand new house! Although I won't be living there yet or helping with the payments, it will be our home together when we get married. We will be able to start a family there. I am so proud of my amazing boyfriend. He's only 22 and he already owns his 2nd house and his own business. What an awesome guy! I couldn't be more proud


I LOVE this part of the house. For some reason I am always drawn to the bathrooms of new homes. The master bathroom has a huge stand up shower with glass doors, a man's and ladies' closet (Woo-hoo! I will have my very own HUGE walk-in closet all to myself one day soon.) This is me with me very own set of house keys and Betenbough also gave us a nice keychain to go with it! I am amused by the simplest things!


Jo and I in our new kitchen! There is so much space in there and tons of cabinet space. He moves in on Wednesday and we just can't wait!

1 comment:

Nick and Natalie said...

congrats! i AM PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU!!! that is sooo awesome! VERY EXCITED FOR YALL!