Thursday, March 13, 2008

Family Fun



I got to hang out with my beautiful 2 year old niece last night and it was so much fun. She is so silly and incredibly smart. Her name is Paige.
Paige got some brand new pajamas with princess' on them, equipped with wish granting wand and all. She is just like a little parrot repeating EVERYTHING anyone says. Being around her is always entertaining and I can't wait to have my own kids one day!




It's been 3 months and counting since the new gym I joined was supposed to be open for business. They were going to be open for business in January, but it is now March 13th and there is still no equipment. They have been having classes throughout the day, and I was really into one of the "Cross Fit" classes. I did the classes for about 3 weeks, at least 3 times a week, but they have gotten so over crowded that I have let myself slack and not attend. I keep saying, "I'll start working out a lot as soon as they get all the equipment" but I've now decided I'm tired of waiting. Yesterday I started my new work-out plan while waiting for the gym to be up and running. Also with the weather being so beautiful I have been dying to get outside and be active. I took an afternoon jog from Milwaukee and 98th street to my sister's house on Frankford and 101st. It was only about a mile but not bad for someone who hasn't done any jogging in quite some time. It was so nice to be out in the sunny weather and taking in the scenery. This is hopefully going to be one of my new habits.

No comments: