Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night...

Christmas has finally come and passed. All the festivities, parties and family gatherings are over. It was such a wonderful time and so great to see all of our family and spend time with them. I look around me and realize how blessed we are. We had wonderful food and good company and so many presents. My very favorite thing about Christmas is getting to give gifts to people. I love that feeling to be able to make someone's day brighter. I LOVE seeing the little kids opening their presents and presents from Santa. I just want to take this time to say thank you to everyone for making this such a great holiday season and thank you to our Lord and Saviour for all the blessings we have and for letting us be here on this earth. Also thank you to my wonderful fiance for such a special first official Christmas morning just the two of us! I Love you!

No comments: