Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Im going to be HOMELESS!

Today I recieved a text from my roommate... It reads as follows. "Our lease is up on Jan. 31st not the the end of Feb." I really thought I had more time. AHHHHH!!!

I was under the impression that we would have to move out of ou rent house the very end of February. That is why I planned me wedding for the first weekend in March, that is why I planned on having a garage sale Feb 28th, that is why I have been procrastinatig about packing my things and start moving them to the house Joseph and I will share together when we marry in March. Now I'm freaking out a little at this point. I thought I would only have to move back home with the parents for a week before the wedding, NOT a WHOLE MONTH! It's not that I wouldn't love being back at the house I spent my whole childhood, it's just that I am used to a 6 minute drive to work, and being back home would mean a 25 minute drive. I really enjoy my sleep and I'm not sure if I could sacrifice that extra 30 minutes.

My sister has offered me a room at their house, and Jessica said I could have Chloie's Crib since she doesn't use it. The weekly rental hotel has crossed my mind, or I could live in my car. That would save me a ton of money. HA HA! I am a little excited about the fact that I will be saving a ton of money for the month of February. No rent, no dish bill, LPNL no more, and no more internet payments. Maybe I can live with the fact that I am going to be either homeless or a giant mooch for a month and just think about all the money I can save.

So if you see me on the street pushing a shopping cart or looking a little like this








just politely wave, or say hello. Hey, it's only temporary right!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Holly!!! It is so good to hear from you! Everything is great, we are expecting our first baby in June...AAAHHH!!! I'm so sad to hear that you will be homeless. Can't wait to see how you remedy that!

Crystal said...

Haha...well, there's always the car option! Yeah, I'm still at Lindsey's and LOVING it. I'm in Anna's old room next to Niki and she's in Vicki Blackwell's old room. Whats your home email? We need to get together and have lunch!