Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kadiza Christmas Party

We had our annual Kadiza Christmas Party this past Saturday. We had such a great time. Natalie hosted the party at her and Nick's beautiful house. She cooked us dinner : pecan crusted chicken, a pasta dish, grilled veggies, and bread. It was delicious! After dinner we did a Chinese Christmas Exchange and we all got into the game. We were stealing from eachother, and plotting with one another to get the gift we wanted. I got a Starbucks gift card (my favorite place) and Joseph stole back a wood sign that read "Blessed" that he knew I really wanted. After the gift exchange we played scattegories which I love! It was such a great time to all get together and I had so much fun. We also got some really great pictures!
Joseph and I


Jessica, Natalie, Me, and Lindsey



Kasey . Jessica . Natalie . Lindsey . Me


No comments: