Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Coming Soon.....

We were finally able to get our engagement pictures taken on Sunday. We have had some scheduling confilcts due to the cold weather, but Sunday turned out nice, about 60 degrees so we took the chance and went with it. It was so much fun and Joseph did really well. I wasn't sure how cooperative he would be because he doesn't like having his picture made quite as much as I do. We went to so many different locations and our photographer Niki Treadwell had so many good ideas. Joseph also came up with a lot of original ideas. We should have the pictures to view next Monday so I will be posting some of my favorites! I can't wait.



On another note... I have more exciting news. I get to meet with Aric and Casey today from Aric Alan Photography about booking the PHOTO BOOTH for the wedding reception. I can't wait. I am soooo excited.



My wedding is only about 2 months away, 53 days to be exact and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Britni said...

How fun! I can't wait to see them! And by the way I better get an invite to this wedding!!