Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bridal Shower

Today was such a great day. I had my bridal shower this afternoon from 1:30 to 3:00 and it was such a nice shower. I am so grateful to all of those that were with us at the shower and also with us in prayer and thought. My mom's friends are so amazing and hosted the shower for me. There are so many of these ladies that I have known since I was little and I just love them to death. I am so thankful to have people like this in my life.
Here are 10 of the 12 hostesses. 2 of them could not be there today but still did so much for me.
Here is the food table they had set up with my wedding colors. It was beautiful!!!

My mother, myself, and my mother in law.
Sheryl Ditto, me, and Brenda Hunt


Can you believe all this amazing stuff??? I am super excited to start cooking with all my new gadgets and toys.

Thank you so much to everyone for all your kindness and thoughts. I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

Nick and Natalie said...

it was PERFECT! You looked beautiful!!!