Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bridal Photo Session


Today I will be taking my bridal pictures and I am sooooo excited. I have come up with some fun ideas that will be really different and will just be so my personality I hope. My mom, sister, and soon to be mother-in-law will be coming along. Natalie is doing my hair today at work and I know whatever she does will be amazing! I won't be able to post these pictures until after the wedding so Joseph can't peek, but I promise I will get them up as soon as March 7th is done.


On another note... be sure and check out 4 Frames Photo Booth Blog at http://www.fourframesphotobooths.com/. It is such a fun site, and until I checked it out I wasn't even aware of how ENOURMOUS the booth actually is. You can fit 5 people shoulder to shoulder in it and see faces and everything soooo clear. This is the most amazing booth I have ever seen. There won't be the problem of trying to squeeze 2 faces into a tiny booth at our wedding. I can't wait to get in there and take some fun wedding pictures with Joseph and with all the special people in my life. I can't wait!!! If anyone out there is planning a wedding, you have to check out the 4 Frames Photo Booth from Aric Alan & Casey Photography.

No comments: