Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sick Day

Last night I began feeling a little under the weather and thought maybe it was just something I ate. I couldn't figure out if I was catching a bug, cramps, or maybe it would just pass. I drove home from Jospeh's house after laying on his couch maoning about how bad my stomach hurt for several hours. I managed to make it home although the 25 minute drive felt more like hours, and as soon as I got upstairs I had to run to the bathroom and the sickness came. Gross! I went to bed and set my alarm for work like usualy, and when 8:20 came I felt no better. No work for me today! (There was slight snow on the ground, how crazy!) Tinker was so excited that I got to spend the whole day with her, in bed! We slept till 1:00. Joseph being the sweet guy that he is agreed to bring me some lunch and I desperately wanted a sprite becuase that's what Mom alwats gave me when my stomach hurts. Poor guy, he tries so hard, but showed up with a diet Dr. Pepper becuase he knows thats usually my favorite. He has selective hearing. I think he ate most of my lunch because I just couldn't get hungry. Just having him come see me made me feel so much better! I would say there are a couple pros to being sick: 1) rest, 2) spending the day with my puppy and 3) jumping on the scales after a "sick day" is a major ego boost. (Even though I know those 4 lbs will be right back where they belong tomorrow.)

1 comment:

Nick and Natalie said...

i am really glad your better. i missed you!