Friday, January 25, 2008

The Loves of my Life




There are a few things in life that make me so happy, but I have two major loves in my life. These loves are in no particular order because there is no way I could possibly pick one over the other. Having these two important "people" in my life has enriched it in many more ways than I could ever imagine. A lot of people probably wouldn't understand how a person can have such a love and passion for a dog, but I know my life would not be the same without her. She is 14 lbs, black with white paws, and her breed is pretty much un-known. Some people say she looks like a whippet, but I just say she's an italian greyhound. I like to make her sound very fancy. To me it doesn't matter what she is, all I know is that she's PERFECT!!! I wouldn't give her up for the world. When will you ever find such a loyal companion that loves you no matter what, never gets angry with you, has an endless supply of kisses, and keeps me warm at night? Well I guess that's pretty similar to the other love of my life, Jospeh! (Besides the never getting mad at me part.) We have our occasional arguments, but we always get through them. Joseph is the other love of my life. He often gets jealous saying that I love the dog better than him, which is not true (most of the time.) Joseph and I have been together for almost 3 years now and how the time has flown by. It seems like not long ago we were still in the flirting, getting to know eachother stage. Now we pretty much know anything and everything about one another and it's hard for us to be embarrased in front of one another. He is my rock and my best friend. He is the one who is there for me no matter what, and the one I can always count on. No matter what is going on in my life, I know I can count on him to get me through anything. I could not ask for anything more from him and Love being in Love with him! Tinkerbelle and Joseph are the two most important things in my life and that will never change!

No comments: