Thursday, January 24, 2008

My First Blog!

What an exciting day! My very first blog. I got sucked into the fascinating world of blogging last week when I became obsessed with the blog of another lady that I don't really even know. It's more like a friend of a friend thing, but she is quite possibly the best blogger there ever was. There's no way I could fill her humongous blogging shoes, but I think it will still be fun to keep 2008 documented. I'll try to keep it as interesting as possible, but my life basically consists of work, work, hanging out with my boyfriend and dog, and going out on occasional weekends. How fascinating. But hey, that me and my life and I absolutly LOVE it!

1 comment:

Nick and Natalie said...

YEAH! thanks for joining me i cant wait to hear about you like... oh i forgot i already do... ok i mean read about your life!!!!