Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Joseph's 23rd Birthday

We celebrated Joseph's 23rd Birthday last Thursday. I tried to put together a surprise party for him at his house and it is quite a job to pull one over on Joseph. He kept asking me a few days before, "when's my surprise party?" "Who all is coming to my surprise party?" and I am the worst at acting like nothing is happening. The day of the party I came up with a plan... I met him at his house around 6:00 PM and planned to take him to the "restaurant" around 6:45 so that everyone could arrive and I could bring him back at 7:15. I drove him all the way to Dion's Pizza and then told him I forgot my purse so we would have to go back home to get it so I could pay. It was a good plan and he believed it. It was still a little early to take him back so I stalled by having him show me some new cars. When we got to the house, everyone had hidden their cars and I almost didn't believe anyone was there. It was a lot of fun and I was so excited that everyone came.









Happy Birthday babe. I hope your day was as special and amazing as you are. You deserve the best. I love you!

No comments: