Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Is Here

My favorite time of the year is finally here..... HALLOWEEN! I love everything about it. The colors, the decorations, the costumes and parties, and of course the candy! My birthday is also right around Halloween so it is an extra reason to celebrate. This year we have a lot of events to attend. This Saturday we are going to a Halloween Party at Kim's house and I can't wait. We are still trying to decide on Joseph's costume. Here are the choices so far so maybe you can help us decide.




My Birthday party will be on November 1st at my house and hopefully everything will go smooth. Several of us went with a Disney Character theme for our costumes. Here is my inspiration.......


The Little Mermaid


Happy Halloween to everybody. Trick-Or-Treat!!!!

No comments: