Friday, April 25, 2008

A-Z

A - Attached or Single: Attached to Joseph my fiance!

B - Best Friend: Joseph! I can talk to him about anything!

C- Cake or Pie: EITHER!!! I love them both. If it's pie it has to have ice cream on it!

D - Day of choice: Sundays becuase I get to relax with family!

E - Essential Item: My DOG!

F - Favorite Color: Pink

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither really, but if I had to choose it would be Worms!

H- Hometown: Lubbock, Tx

I - Indulgence(s): Ice Cream

J - June: when my wedding will be next year!

K- Kids: I want 4!

L - Life is incomplete without: God, Joseph, and a sense of accomplishment about something!

M - Memories: Vacations with my Dad every summer to different places!

N- Number of Siblings: 1 a sister, Lindsey

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples mostly but I like a good orange every now and then.

P - Phobias or Fears: Drowning, Snakes

Q - Quotes: ???

R - Reason to smile: I have a wonderful guy, job, friends, and family.

S - Season: Spring and Summer

T- Tag-I don't have anyone to Tag, how sad!

U- Unknown fact about me: I can do the pretzel with my body!

V - Very favorite Store: Wal-Mart, Old Navy (So many good deals at both.)

W- Worst habit: Nail biting but I am breaking it!

X- X-ray or Ultrasound: neither, never broken a bone!

Y - Your favorite food: Pasta at Cafe J

Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

No comments: