Wednesday, April 9, 2008

God is so good!

The Lord is so very good. Today was such a beautiful day blessed with rain! Yes rain!!! My prayers have finally been answered and we have received beautiful rain for a whole day now. My favorite type of weather is when it is rainy and foggy outside while a continuous drizzle goes on throughout the day. For most people, this type of weather would make them want to stay in bed and put them in a bad mood, but for me it does the complete opposite. I love being out and about in it, and watch it pour down all day. I always get the compelling feeling to go out and dance around in it, but I'm often way too busy to take the time to do it. We have needed the rain so very badly, and the Lord has finally answered all the prayers of any West Texan around. I had just watered my lawn hours before the rain began, even though someone told me we were going to get rain. Of course I didn't believe them and thought they were crazy! Much to my surprise and complete joy, they were right. What better way to start off my morning but to wake up to the sound of raindrops and thunder. I love it! Keep pouring down rain, and never stop!




Dear Lord,
Thank you so very much for such a beautiful day. Thank you for the rain, and the spring plants coming into bloom. The beauty of this world is so amazing and wonderful. Thank you for
letting me be here on this earth to enjoy its beauty and help me
to live my life to serve you Father. You have blessed me with so
many amazing things and great people in my life and I am forever
grateful to you. You are a kind and generous God. Please teach me
to show you to others through my actions. I enjoy the rain, and
flowers, and all the beauty around me. Thank you for creating me
and letting me be a part of this world. I love you!
AMEN

No comments: