Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

Another fantastic weekend has come and gone. I look forward to my weekends. Saturday night we had a small girls night out because the hubby went out of town for an auction. Cecilia and her 2 dogs came to stay the night with me and we had a fun evening. Our house was packed though. 10 dogs under one roof. At least 5 of those dogs are 2 week old puppies who couldn't go anywhere. All the dogs did so good though.
Sunday is probably my very favorite day of the week. I LOVE going to our church. God has been doing some amazing things in my life and I am so excited to see what is to come. I know that my heart has been changed and things are different, not perfect but changing for the good.



Sunday night we had some great friends over for dinner and a failed attempt at Smores. Windy days and fires don't mix.


Looks like Chloie and Zues are having a conversation. Our dog is so sophisticated that he has to sit in a chair.



While the rest of the world hates Mondays, I absolutly love them. We had a hair color class this morning so I had to be up early, but the day was pretty good. I had lunch with the girls from work at Orlandos. They set out free sacks of old bread to go feed the ducks, so feed the ducks is what I did. I took my camera and 2 bags full of bread and started snapping some pictures. The weather was perfect to be out at the park.




There's just something about a stark white duck that I just love.



Monday evening consisted of the amazingly powerful prayer gathering at ELife then some dinner with Joseph. I am going to attempt to begin teaching myself to play the guitar now. We will see how it goes.

No comments: