Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Recap

March has already flown by, and I have not blogged a single post in the whole month. Natalie's Blurb (blog) book can in the other day, and I was jealous. It looked so good, so it has now inspired me to keep up with my blog so I can have a wonderful book to enjoy and to remember each year as it goes by. Yesterday was a slow day at work so I took the time to put together my 2009 Blurb book. I worked on it for about 2 hours and it looks pretty awesome. I am excited to get it in the mail soon.

A lot has happened in March. Joseph and I celebrated our one year anniversary on March 7th. What a crazy year it was. I really enjoyed being married, even with the hard times. We got our wedding album in the other day and it looks great. I made Joseph take so many different pictures in our wedding attire because I LOVE pictures. We did a "Trash the Dress" session and a "Day after" session that really took place a few months after the wedding.

Life has been so busy lately. Lots of things going on. God is doing some amazing things in our life. We have been so blessed with how well Joseph's business has been doing and my work life has been so fun. I am lucky to get to work with such amazing girls every day.

We began going to Experience Life Church late last year and we are hooked. I have never felt like I fit in and belonged to a church so much, but I can't get enough. I voulenteer with the 3 year olds every other Sunday teaching their class and it is a blast. The kids are so funny and love to see you every week.

Our Pug Gina is pregnant, due any day now. It has been stressful having a pregnant dog and never knowing when she might go into labor. We will be having 5 baby pugs and already have severeal friends who want to have one of the babies. It is a really exciting time.

Now I feel a little more caught up on my blogging.

No comments: